We have released a new version of nXtRender for AutoCAD - version 0343-NI04
This release include both some core engine changes and some User Interface changes.
is the nXT engine version number like we have been using in the past.
NI04 is the release date (N=2014, I=September 04=day of month). This
longer version number lets us have several UI change releases per base
engine release and still keep track of them.
Licensing and Renewals
Everyone who purchased or renewed nXtRender in 2013 or 2014
will be able to use this, and all new releases in 2014 without having to
renew their license. (Normally you need to renew you license after 12
months to use new versions).
People who have not upgraded to nXtRender from AccuRender nXt will need to renew their license to use this version. See: Renewals
- A few core changes have been made since the last version, such as a fix where the Hybrid engine interior simulation direct sunlight soft shadows was not resolving properly.
- You can now drag and drop materials from File Explorer into the nXt Material Pallet
- Lighting Channel was added as a column for the Lights list.
- And you can now sort the Light list by clicking on any column header.
- You can now sort the Layer Material list by clicking on any column header.
Additional new Features
We are working on the list of requested features and changes in this post:
Wishlist & Interface Updates
If there are other things you would like, add them to that post.
Downloads and Trials
You can download the latest version from: http://nxtrender.com/download/
Building a PVC Geodesic Dome with SketchUp - Here on the SketchUp team, we’re DIYers at heart -- we like solving design problems and building things. For a while now, we’ve had a big presence at Make...
17 hours ago